I used random.org to choose a winner of the giveaway.
It chose number 1!! My cute cousin Julie!
(If I was computer savy, I would somehow copy and paste the page showing the number it chose - but I'm not so you'll just have to trust me.)
Congrats Julie! I will package it up and ship it out to you on Thursday! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks everyone for playing.

3 comments:
I'm going to make you computer savvy! To do a screen-grab, just hold down Shift + PrintScrn at the same time (PrintScrn is prob somewhere at the top of your keyboard).
After you do that, you can paste the image into Paint by holding down Ctrl + v at the same time(most computers have Paint listed in the "accessories" section of their programs). Once pasted in Paint, you can save is as a jpeg and voila! There's your screen-grab photo.
wow!!! I am so excited! I can't believe I won...I never win anything! Thanks Becky! And our mountains of plastic bags thank you as well!
darn it!!! I'm always a day late at everything. So I didn't win the bag holder, but they are way cute. I also love your family pictures. Ginnie did a great job.
Post a Comment