CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preschool for Vela!

Today was Vela's first day of preschool. She has been dying to start preschool since Hema went to Kindergarten a year ago. She was so excited this morning. She already has strong opinions about what she is going to wear so this is what we ended up in this morning. 
My tradition of writing on the driveway in chalk for the 1st day of school. 
Vela picking out her name on the door.  She got to take her monkey for show and tell. 
Ready to go when I came to pick her up.
All done with her first day. She was thrilled to get a new school bag. 
Every girl needs a little prize for being so brave on her first day of school. 
So proud of my Sweet Vela. I will miss having her shadow me all day long, but I know she will learn so much! 

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

What a darling girl. She is growing up way too fast!