I can hardly believe that our sweet little Vela is 13 months old! Here are a couple of pictures of her when she was about 12 hours old. What a sweet baby!
Look at that head of hair!!!
Look at that head of hair!!!
She is so sweet and beautiful and we love her sooooo much! She has brought nothing but joy to our home! Little Hema is the best big brother to her. She isn't really walking yet, but will take a few steps to Hema. They are so sweet together! Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids play happily together and give hugs an kisses! I love being a mommy!!

4 comments:
Savor every moment as it comes!!!
She is growing up so fast!!! She really is such a sweet girl!
Becky I missed you today. I hope that Vela is feeling better. Hope to see you soon.
LOVE the newborn pics- what a sweet little baby she was- and what cute little girl she is becoming!! Love that smile!!
Post a Comment