We had a fun visit with Katie today. In case you don't know who Katie is, she is Hema's fabulous birth mom. We love her soooo much!
We hadn't seen her since May and it was great to catch up. Little Hema was so excited to see her and thrilled with the Superman shirt she gave him for a belated birthday present. He wanted to change into it right away. We brought her some birthday presents, since it was her birthday yesterday.
We went out for Mexican food and then visited at Katie's place. It was the first time Katie has met little Cora. She loved her of course!
It is always fun to see how Hema just lights up when he sees Katie. He loves her and maybe even more importantly, he knows that she loves him!
We are so grateful to have birth families who are willing to let our children and us continue to be a part of their lives.
Happy Birthday Katie!!
We love you and are forever grateful for your decision to place Hema in our family!
**November is National Adoption Awareness Month so I will most likely be throwing a little bit about adoption into each post... haha what's new right? What can I say I am passionate about it!

1 comment:
Yeah for Katie!!! We love her. I am glad you guys got to spend some time with her. I love the pictures of her and Hema together. So cute!!!
Post a Comment