CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cora's Sealing

As I have thought over and over of how to describe the feeling of having a sweet, perfect little one sealed to our family, I just keep coming back to Blessed! That is how we are feeling today. Sweet little Cora was sealed to us in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple this afternoon and as we sat in that beautiful sealing room, surrounded by friends and family and all three of our sweet children dressed all in white, I was so overwhelmed with how blessed we have been. It seems like only yesterday - yet a lifetime ago as well - that I wondered if I would ever be a mother - if we would ever have sweet little spirits join our family thorough the miracle that adoption is. Now here we are with 3 beautiful children and our hearts are full! So full of gratitude and love!!! It was especially sweet to have Cora's sweet birth grandmother, Kim, there with us. I can't say often enough how grateful I am for open adoptions. It is so amazing to have these extra families become part of our extended family. I would love to post some of the pictures we took...but in the hustle of gathering up all the kid's stuff afterwards and braving the crazy snow - I somehow sent my camera home with my sister-in-law. So tomorrow I will post some pictures. And speaking of tomorrow...time to party and celebrate Polynesian style!! Hope to see you there! 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!