Man, I have soooo much to catch up on. We had the best holiday break...the adoption finalized, Cora was sealed to us, the party, Cora's blessing, Christmas, New Years, lots of family in town, Cora is doing a million new and fancy tricks....there is so much I could go on and on! I think I will do a series of short posts on random topics and hopefully be all caught up by the end of the week.
This little post will be on this sweet one!
We just can't get enough of her. She is doing doing new things every day now.
A couple weeks ago, Cora figured out how to pull herself up in her crib. (She is now pulling herself up on everything!) She would stand up, but hadn't learned how to get back down to sitting. So as soon as she would get tired, she would start to cry. It was so sad. Sometimes I would go in and lay her back down 10 or more times in a row before she quit standing up and fell asleep. Luckily, she has finally figured out the getting down part.
Cora is eating everything she can get her hands on now. She of course loves her formula, baby food (squash, green beans, peas and bananas are her current favorites), any little bits of bread, puffs and she goes crazy for this little fruit chomper. I bought this for Hema he never really liked it and neither did Vela, but Cora could chew on this thing all day long. You just cut up chunks of fresh fruit and she chews and sucks on it until she gets it all out. Her current favorites in this are pear and cantaloupe.
She is also crawling everywhere, she can easily go up the 2 stairs from the family room to the kitchen and of course she puts every little thing she finds in her mouth. So with the 2 little crumb droppers around here, I sweep about 4,987 times a day to keep Cora from choking on some random little left overs. Tomorrow I will video her crawling and doing the stairs and download those.
The other night when Little Hema was saying our family prayers he said, "bless this little one with the chubby little cheeks that she can keep growing and being so cute and happy." So funny how he prays for his little sister. We sure do love these little munchies!

2 comments:
So cute!
She is such a cutie! Clara loved those fruit chewy things too.
Post a Comment