I know that I haven't update the blog forever. Here is my list of excuses for not posting anything lately:
-Hema's aunt died and he was in Texas for 4 days - so I was busy. And then he came home and our camera stayed for an extended vacation in Texas. We're hoping it's finally on it's way back to us in the mail.
(I hate to post without pictures!!)
-I've been busily planning the Hawkins family reunion for this summer. It can be hard to coordinate for 9 families, but we got it figured out and all booked! So excited!!
-Hema was gone for youth conference last weekend. I don't sleep well at all with him gone - which means I am kinda tired and dragging throughout the day. Kudos to you single moms out there. A tag team of parents definitely makes the job easier and way more enjoyable!
-All three kiddies have recently had or currently have some sort of illness. Poor babies! Just as Hema and Vela got feeling well again, Cora is coming down with a cold. So sad when little ones are miserable. On the positive side though, Cora loves to be held and cuddled and rocked when she is sick. I am taking advantage of every second!
Then you throw in there all the usual everyday business of life and that makes for a slacking blogger....
But just you stay tuned, once I get my camera back I'll be back on the wagon!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment