Sterling's grandmother passed away last week, so Jessica, Sterling, Little Sterling and Dellin were in town for a very quick trip. Luckily for me, Jess couldn't get a ticket out on Thursday with Sterling so she stayed and played an extra day with me! We picked her up at the airport as Sterling and Little Sterling were flying out. We literally saw them for about a minute - but I did get a quick picture.
Mom, Little Sterling, Sterling and Jessica
Me and Dellin - he is the happiest sweetest boy!
Cora and Dellin
We went to Gardner's Village. It had been a while since I was there and I had forgotten how much I love the shops (and the fried green tomatoes)!
For dinner we went to Brick Oven. Here is Grandpa with Cora and Dellin.
Then my mom and Jess slept over at my place. It is always fun to spend time with my sisters! I wish you all lived closer!!

1 comment:
We had so much fun... THANKS!
Post a Comment